We are so excited to launch our Exclusive Witch costume!
We made a video tutorial to show you how to make the darling witch broom and witch shoes that are featured in the photos and videos. This could be a fun project to do together with your little one to elevate her witch costume to the next level!!
**WITCHES SHOE TUTORIAL**
For the Witches Shoes you will need:
1. Pair of shoes- (We found cheap ballet flats at Wal-mart or target)
3. Foam paint brushes.
4. Mod Podge - matte.
5. Masking Tape.
6. Acrylic paint in any color you would like.
8. Rhinestone buckle.
11. Disposable pie tins or cardboard from cereal box.
13. Exacto knife.
**WITCHES BROOM TUTORIAL**
For the Witches Broom you will need:
1. Measuring tape or ruler.
2. 1" wooden dowel or branch from a tree.
3. Two sizes of ribbon - 3/8" and 5/8" - any color you would like.
5. Hot glue gun
6. 6" wide spool of tulle in any colors you would like.
7. Plastic spiders.