We are so excited to launch our Exclusive Witch costume! Shop all costumes here!
We made a video tutorial to show you how to make the darling witch broom and witch shoes that are featured in the photos and videos. This could be a fun project to do together with your little one to elevate her witch costume to the next level!!
Kid's Witches Shoe Tutorial
For the Witches Shoes you will need:
1. Pair of shoes- (We found cheap ballet flats at Wal-mart or target)
3. Foam paint brushes.
4. Mod Podge - matte.
5. Masking Tape.
6. Acrylic paint in any color you would like.
8. Rhinestone buckle.
11. Disposable pie tins or cardboard from cereal box.
13. Exacto knife.
Kid's Witches Boom Craft Tutorial
For the Witches Broom you will need:
1. Measuring tape or ruler.
2. 1" wooden dowel or branch from a tree.
3. Two sizes of ribbon - 3/8" and 5/8" - any color you would like.
5. Hot glue gun
6. 6" wide spool of tulle in any colors you would like.
7. Plastic spiders.