Valentine's Day Paper Crafts
Tiffany Larsen| 24 Jan, 2022
Your heart will melt with the cutest Valentine's Day crafts for your little one. Their artsy fingers will love our easy Valentine paper craft ideas that are perfect for decorating your home or scrapbook. Remove finding activities for Valentine's Day off your to-do list, we have fun and easy crafts for your child and you to enjoy!
Read on and explore our favorite Valentine's Day outfits that are adorable and affordable.
How to make a heart card
Valentine’s Day is almost here, which means a perfect chance for your kiddos to share their love for the people in their lives. Heart cards are a perfect personalized gift for a kid to give to their family and friends that they appreciate or have not seen in a while. Feel free to join them in this craft and get in the loving spirit of Valentine's Day.
Follow our steps to bring your very own paper heart card to life!
Paper heart card
Let their creativity loose with extra paper and supplies for a variety of unique cards.
2 to 3 sheets of red and pink construction paper
Pencil and Markers
1. Start by having your child fold a piece of construction paper in half. Feel free to help them fold the paper if they have trouble.
2. With the folded paper, have your little one trace the shape of a heart. On the edge of the paper, your child's heart should be hanging over the folding portion of the paper. This will make sure that both halves of the paper stay connected after cutting.
3. Next, have your little one use scissors to cut out the heart and help them to avoid cutting the folded part of the heart. When done, the folded paper will have two connected hearts.
4. To decorate the card they can use additional construction paper or household items. Little cut-out hearts are a great way to decorate or by drawing with markers!
5. Use the glue to connect decorations to the card and leave to dry for 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Finally, they can write a message inside or attach a treat!
Easy peasy Valentine crafts
Are you looking for some fun DIY projects for your kiddos to make? Prepare their little hands for adorable and easy crafts!
This craft is perfect for your little painter to express their talents.
White construction paper
Paper towel or rag
1. Start by preparing their craft station with paper towels or a clean-up rag.
2. With their fingers or a paintbrush, your little one can pick their favorite colors and decorate the sheet with hearts.
3. Your painter can paint their hearts in rows or whatever creative way they would like.
4. After they finish their art, let their masterpiece dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Hang up their art for the whole family to enjoy.
These hearts are great to hang up or spread around the house!
1 to 2 sheets of construction paper
1. Using construction paper, help your child cut small or large strips.
2. Have your child fold a strip in half, then curl the strip, and repeat on the other side.
3. Keep the curled strips in the shape of a heart by gluing each side of the paper. Press them together for 20 to 30 seconds.
Creative Valentines poems for children
Writing a poem can be difficult, but there are simple ways for your child to write their own. If you have been looking for cute kid-friendly poems that your little one can write, then this article is for you!
This poem will get your little one thinking about why they love the people in their life.
1. Start by having your kiddo pick someone in their life.
2. Next, have them write why they chose that person.
3. Repeat for as many people as they would like to include.
I love my brother because he is nice.
I love my sister because she watches movies with me.
I love ____ because ____
"I Love You More Than…"
This poem is simple for your child to think of other things they love.
1. Have your child think of things they love, such as a show, food, or anything else they think of writing.
I love you more than cookies,
Than apples and a pear,
And my toys.
I love you more than____
Than ____ and ____
And my ____.
The cutest Valentines outfits for your kids
Your little one will feel the love all day with the cutest Valentine's outfits. Explore a variety of versatile designs that your child can wear beyond Valentine's Day!
You nailed these adorable and simple crafts!! As a Kindergarten teacher, I definitely wrote several of these down for my Kinders as well as my 5 year old! Great post!
Such cute ideas!!
I will definitely be doing these with the grandkids!
Such cute ideas . I can’t wait to do some with the grandkids. Cute but easy enough to do with the littles
Such cute ideas! Can’t wait to do some of them with my kids as well as my day care children. Thanks!
Such cute ideas. Loved them.
I love these outfits they are too cute!
Love love love all these valentines outfits !! Can wait to see my daughter’s in them ♥️
Going to use these crafts for our valentines box!
Love this!! Can’t wait to craft with my girls 💕
These V Day outfits are THE cutest!! 😍
Can’t wait to try the heart painting!