We are so excited to launch our custom exclusive Peacock Costume! 🦚 You can find all great costumes from Sparkle In Pink here!
We had so much fun doing the makeup and hair for this Peacock Costume, and so we wanted to share with our amazing customers and give you some ideas! 😊 We broke it down so it's pretty simple and easy to recreate!
Makeup For Kids Peacock Costume:
Items you will need:
1. Light Brown eyeliner pencil
2. Green & Blue eyeshadow- We used the Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette, but any green or blue eye shadow will work.
3. Black Liquid Eyeliner
3. Stick on blue gems, we got in the sticker section at Michaels. You can find at most craft stores.
4. Eyelash glue
4. Gold glitter or gold shimmer eye shadow
6. Light Pink Lipgloss- We used covergirl lipgloss
Peacock Makeup For Kids:
1. To create the feather look on the face we started by drawing feathers in light brown pencil eyeliner to create the outline. We did that before tracing in black liquid eyeliner, so it was easier to clean off if we needed to fix something.
(Another tip- if you want them to hold still while you do their makeup, just give them a phone to watch YouTube on! 🤪)
2. We then filled the feathers in with the green eyeshadow, and put that on her eyelids.
3. After that was filled in green, we filled the lower part of the feather with the blue eye shadow.
4. Once that was done, we used the black liquid liner and traced the light brown eyeliner so it popped, and added lines and dots around the feathers.
Love, Sparkle In Pink 💕