We had so much fun doing the makeup for this Alien Costume, that we thought it would be fun to share with our amazing customers and give you some ideas! 😊 We broke it down so it's pretty simple and easy to recreate!
1. We started by putting glitter on the eyes from the ColourPop pallet, using the "hungry ghost" glitter shade. After all her eyeshadow was on, we then applied a light coat of mascara to her eyelashes.
2. We then used the face/body glue from Amazon and put it on the sides of the eyes.
3. After the glue was applied, we then added the loose silver glitter while the glue was still wet/tacky to help it stick best. The next step was to apply the silver rhinestones to her forehead. These stars come with adhesive already on them, which made it quick and easy to apply!
4. For the final touch we added glitter to her hair part and sprayed glitter in her hair!
5. Here is also a close up of her hairstyle that we did. We did half up loose braids with loose curls. We loved this hair style paired with the alien headband. It was perfect!
We hope this alien makeup & hair tutorial helped! Leave a comment with your favorite tip, or if you have any questions we are happy to help! :)